About the Project
The Akaroa research project aims to improve the credibility of results from quantitative stochastic simulation using automated sequential analysis, and to speed up these simulations using Multiple Replications In Parallel (MRIP) to harness the computing power of a network of inexpensive workstations.
ContributorsSee the Simulation Group page for a list of current and former contributors to Akaroa.
Publications2000-present 1999 1998-1990
Akaroa2©The Akaroa2© package is being developed and evaluated by the Simulation Research Group at the Department of Computer Science, University of Canterbury, Christchurch, New Zealand. NOTE: Use of Akaroa2© requires a licence. See Copyright and Conditions and Licencing.
- Manual for the latest version of Akaroa2©.
- Interfaces with other simulation systems (optional).
- See Licensing for obtaining Akaroa2 itself.
- Multiple Replications in Parallel
- Features of Akaroa2©
- Architecture of the Akaroa System
- Copyright and Conditions
Last modified: 11 Dec 2019